Independent review and certification in Perth
At Chrysalis, we understand the need to deliver effective verification and risk minimisation techniques in a transparent and consistent manner. We offer end to end project management, which includes construction certification services. In an effort to assure you of the best outcomes, our methodology encompasses all imperatives, with time, cost, quality, environment and safety given as much consideration as technical design and construction issues.
We can offer independent review service and certification tailored to meet the requirements of project framework ranging from design and construction contracts to public-private partnerships (PPPs).
The scope of services covers the functions of independent review, independent certifier and financial certifier in combination, or standalone, to suit the project framework or the contract parties’ preference.
The range of certification services encompasses the following aspects of a PPP and/or design and construction contracts:
• Review of masterworks programmes
• Monitoring of, and reporting on progress and milestones
• Overview of completion reports and documentation
• Review of completion test methodology templates and tests plans
• Witnessing of designated completion tests
• Approving list of outstanding items and programme
• Verification of completion criteria compliance
• Certifying technical completion and completion of outstanding items
• Monthly inspections for compliance with endorsed design documentation
• Certification of monthly progress payments
• Final validation inspections
Our core function of value engineering includes assisting with construction and project feasibility studies. We promise our customers reliable certification services, owing to our years of extensive experience on projects with well-respected clients. We take pride in producing reliable project estimating, costing, administration and certification. Contact us for more information.